•  > Printable map

Printable map

■Useful information about ATMs

You can withdraw Japanese yen using foreign-issued ATM cards and credit cards at post offices and 7-Eleven stores shown on the map. Be sure to take advantage of this convenient resource.

*Cards with any of the following brand marks can be used: Visa, Visa Electron, Plus, MasterCard, Maestro, Cirrus, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, China UnionPay, and Discover.
*Hours of use vary with card type.
*The company that issued the card may apply a service fee.

Information is current as of April 2014.